A lot of couples today are looking for a unique way to celebrate their wedding. Many of them are choosing raw spaces or dry hire wedding venues as a way to have a wedding that is unlike any other. Whether it’s an industrial warehouse, an airport hangar or a rustic barn, raw space weddings have become extremely popular.
There are a few things to keep in mind when deciding on your raw space or dry hire wedding venue: 1. You should be aware of the ambiance and feel that the space has to offer. 2. You should visit the space in person before committing to it. 3. You should know what type of lighting will work best in the venue.
4. If you are unsure about the space and its capabilities, it is recommended that you hire a planner or designer to help you plan your event. This is because a professional will be the liaison between you and the vendors that you choose to hire for your event.
5. You should take the time to get to know your planner/designer and have a meeting with them before you sign any contracts or make any decisions. This will allow you to discuss everything about your wedding and ensure that the space will be able to support all of your ideas.
6. If you are looking for a place to have a “dry hire” wedding, it is important that you are not rushed and that the planning process is a fun one. Having an experienced party planner in charge of the logistics of your event can help to ensure that the day is flawless and that you have a fun and memorable experience.
7. You should be able to have a large party in the space that you are considering for your wedding. It is also important that the venue has ample space for your guests to spread out.
8. The space that you are considering to have your wedding in should be well-lit and have ample lighting. This will ensure that your guests can see and enjoy the event.
9. The space that you are considering to have your reception in should be clean and in good condition. It should have a high quality sound system and plenty of electrical outlets to power all of your devices.
10. The space that you are considering to have your ceremony in should be a suitable size for your ceremony. This will ensure that your guests can easily move around the room and access all of the different spaces that you will be using for the ceremony and reception.
11. If you are looking for a wedding location that is a little off the beaten path, it is important to choose a venue that is in a unique and interesting part of town. It is also important that the venue has a lot of parking and can accommodate your guests in a safe manner.